- Organize educational activities and workshops, to promote students engagement with the student community.
- Encourage the use of resources such as individual tutoring hours, to ensure academic success within our student population.
- Organize community service activities that expose students to the realities of the world and motivate them to make use of their leadership skills.
- Coordinate job fair and provide the students the opportunity to interact with employers at the University's facility.
- Coordinate a resume development workshops, in which the students get the opportunity to develop of enhance their current resume.
- Organize workshop that addresses the Top Skills that Employers look for.